Acoustics 2021 Wollongong is this year's national conference held by the Australian Acoustical Society.
At this engaging three-day event, you'll have opportunities to network, find a mentor, preview emerging technologies and participate in continuing education.
Whether you are a junior or senior industry professional, it's an event you won't want to miss!
The AAS is proud to provide presentations by the following distinguished Keynote Speakers:
- David Hanson - A Director of Acoustic Studio with more than 20 years’ of experience in rail across a wide range of fields
- Danielle Moreau - A Senior Lecturer in the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at the University of New South Wales
- Alex Skvortsov - A Principal Scientist in the Maritime Division of the Defence Science and Technology Group
- Kristy Hansen - A DECRA Researcher and Senior Lecturer at Flinders University
- Benjamin Halkon - An industrially experienced experimental dynamics and instrumentation expert and Senior Lecturer in the School of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at University of Technology Sydney
Read about our Keynote Speakers